Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm back...

I apologize for not posting anything in a long time, but I must admit I've been pretty busy. Fortunately, in the meantime, I have come up with a rating system for beer, food, snacks, bars, restaurants, etc. From now on, I will try to rate things on a scale of 1 to 5 crabcakes, since a good jumbo lump Maryland crabcake is my most favorite "snack" of all.

Hopefully over the next few days I will be able to catch up on these missed posts and relive all the good eats and drinks I've experienced over the past few weeks...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mathlin, you are such a dork.

Unknown said...

sweet, i love crabcakes

Katy said...

you're not back at all!!! you liar!

Anonymous said...

you need to update your blog!

Julie said...

dear matlin, please entertain us on the food and beers of pittsburgh!