Thursday, October 11, 2007

24 beers in a case; 24 years old

Tuesday I celebrated my 24th birthday at Mad Mex. The best part about celebrating your birthday here is that if you're on their mailing list, they send you a coupon for a free entree valid the week before and after your birthday. Not only can you use it at Mad Mex, but at any of their sister restaurants - for any entree up to 30 bucks. Sure, I could have picked one of the fancier, pricier restaurants to get the most out of my coupon, but I'd rather go to Mad Mex and have a wide range of good beer at my disposal. Fall/Octoberfest/Pumpkin beers were plentiful, and if that's not your fancy, their tequila selection ain't bad either...

Moral of the story: go go sign up for the Big Burrito mailing list, get a free entree, and save your cash for some good beer (or tequila).

No comments: